Sunday, July 3, 2011

See You on the Dark Side of the Loon(ie)

As I sit here, in a post Canada-day haze, left with a hangover that's halfway through day 2 and a wallet emptier than Lebron's championship ring display case, it got me thinking...There's gotta be a way I can translate my twitter-preaching skills into cash. Not like, a liveable amount of capitol or anything, just a large enough sum to help me maintain my current lifestyle.

So may I introduce you to the various ads adorning my website.

All you have to do is click on them, and you'll be helping me support my dream of being able to sustain myself without ever having to leave the comfort of my own pajamas. Once you open them, it doesn't really matter if you buy anything or not. They might even be good services that you've been in search of for ages..you never know. Me, personally? I wouldn't know, I have adblock.

I know some of you are thinking "Hey! These ads aren't new! He's been selling out for a while!" and while this may be completely true, my newfound appreciation for the Star Wars franchise (particularly Episodes I & III) has renewed my interest in exploiting the Dark Side for personal gain. Fittingly while this country is amidst its own Senate Reform, I feel like I should be the one to step up and play the role of Palpatine...or even Anakin. Together, we can rule the galaxy...make things the way we want them to be!

...or I might just be able to scrape up enough ad money to go to Osheaga and blog about it. Your move, internet.


While I'm at the self-promotion and whatnot have you liked my facebook page? You should go ahead and do that right about now..

No comments:

Post a Comment