Tuesday, May 17, 2011

DUBstache

Remember, remember the fifth of November?

I had just started growin' my sick 'stache. 'Twas an epic Movember if I do say so myself. I went from "unaware that I had the capability to grow a mustache" to (self proclaimed) "#hotstuff" in a matter of weeks. Now don't get me wrong - I'm more than happy that summer's here... Busking, beaches and bikinis are just few of the many things I have to look forward to over the next couple months - but some part of me yearns for the day where I can let the sub-nose flow grow, you know? Let the upper-lip strip whisp, so to speak (k, I admit - both of those were pretty weak).

The reason for this nose-stalgia (getting warmer?)? This new Moustache Mixtape (Volume II) from Inspector Dubplate (via Fuck Yeah Dubstep). It sounds like cyber-zombies battling armoured gorillas. For an hour straight. In other words - everything dubstep should be. I tried to do research on this guy, but everything just kept coming up moustache. So without further ado, here's the duttty mixtape...oh, and a picture of my totally badass moustache. Happy half-birthday-ish Movember.

  Inspector - The Moustache Mixtape Volume 2 by InspectorDubplate


No comments:

Post a Comment