Thursday, May 19, 2011

a WHALE of a post

whJust posting a whale post. Because there are too many awesome, whale-ish things that I've seen today. I'll start it off with the classic clip



Dory is one of my favourite Disney characters ever, no doubt. It's a shame my buddy Harrison has never seen this movie.

The next two videos come as a result of the prophecy "Any indie act that associates with the word 'whale' will be original and quality, if not always a little quirky". Think about it...bands like Freelance Whales, Said the Whale, Noah and the Whale (the list goes on)

Without further ado, Here is Yellow Ostrich with "Whale"



...and Lemolo with "Whale Song"



...and just for stickin' around with me, here's a clip of Dr. Dre on "Kids Say the Darndest Things"



No comments:

Post a Comment